We love receiving so many gift ideas to check out, and we think you’ll love them too! Here’s a look at today’s goodies:
The party card game for awesome parents.
Moms’ Night Out
Laugh at the challenges of parenthood with 200 hilarious cards crowdsourced from actual parents. Pairs perfectly with a glass of mommy juice.
Parents’ Night In
Mix with Cards Against Humanity to add spice to your next get-together and ensure at least one parent is embarrassed afterwards.
Surprise expecting moms and new parents with tales of poop, puke, and Caillou – the triptych of modern parental terror.
Learn fun facts about your childhood and your relatives parenting skills without the crassness of Cards Against Humanity.
Our Story (from the makers, themselves!)
We are fans of Cards Against Humanity, and enjoyed playing it with our friends, but felt it didn’t really speak to our experience as parents. We started adding in our own cards, and those suggested by our friends, which were so good, we started playing with our own parent-themed cards alone.
We then thought we should make a real card deck for our fellow neighbourhood parents, but they told us to think bigger. In between fits of laughter trying to answer cards like “Why is mommy mad?” or “What’s that smell?”, they convinced us to launch a Kickstarter to bring KinderPerfect to every parent.
After raising over $20,000 from 800 backers, and getting over 8,000 card suggestions from 700 parents, we’ve taken the next giant leap and put KinderPerfect on Amazon.com. We are now a Top 100 Card Game on Amazon, which is a surprise and an honor. Our humble idea is now a hit with parents nationwide!
To learn more, visit www.kinderperfect.com.
2. Feltman Brothers’ 100-Year Anniversary Doll
– This year, Feltman Brothers is celebrating their 100th Anniversary of providing high quality, hand-embroidered clothing for baby boys and girls since 1916. In celebration, they released their very first limited edition collector’s doll.
– Since 1916, Feltman Brothers has been providing the world with authentic and timeless clothing for babies. This reputation is the result of a strong commitment to quality, incomparable fabrics, exclusive designs, and attention to detail.
– Feltman Brothers designs reflect the elegance of vintage styling for children from newborn through toddler, for all needs and occasions.
– Feltman Brothers’ use of embroidery is a skilled craft and trade, with workmanship that has no equal.
– Feltman Brothers is, and always has been, a family business, now three generations deep and continuing strong, in this 100 year anniversary year.
– These beautifully designed dolls feature attention to every detail, just like Feltman Brothers is known for.
– They are lifelike and have the softest skin, real eyelashes, and an adorable pixie cut! Comes with a birth certificate and 4 pieces of embroidered, classic Feltman Brothers clothing – a dress, bonnet, booties, and bloomers!
– The doll’s clothes match Feltman Brothers’ outfits for little girls.
– Choose from Emma or Caroline, which are 16″
– Retails for $149.00 online at www.feltmanbrothers.com
3. Lucky & Me
Girls shouldn’t have to skip wearing dresses when it’s chilly outside. Lucky & Me makes Jada Bike Shorts and Leggings that will give her the coverage she needs while still being able to wear what she wants. The tri-blend fabric is breathable with a beautiful lace trim around the thigh and a tagless back ensures she won’t itch. Lucky & Me also makes girls and boys underwear and tanks in super soft fabrics including an organic cotton line of undies. Sold online at www.luckyandme.com.
For parents who struggle to find pants that fit their children in length and don’t drag on the floor, there’s ObyRollz. These easy-to-use cuffs fit around the bottom of kids’ pants adding pops of color and stylish designs while shortening the pants one to four inches. No sewing or cutting required. ObyRollz are reversible and come in classic designs and vibrant colors. Two sizes available: small fits pant sizes 6 to 24 months and ‘skinny jeans’ while the large typically fits pant sizes 18 months to 5T.
5. Fly By Kids
All of us parents can agree that keeping up with our growing children is not an easy task. Meyer created ObyRollz as a result of her second child, whom always had to wear pants larger than his age since the day he was born. She rolled up his pant legs, but the more mobile he became the pants would come undone and he would end up tripping. Meyer sought a solution that didn’t require the permanency of cutting or sewing since she wanted to use the pants as her son got taller or pass his clothing down to future children. After lots of trial and error, she came up with the solution: ObyRollz. They are fun, functional, and easy-to-use. The cuffs fit over each pant leg and, with a few simple folds, firmly secure them in place. They come in reversible, stylish patterns that both kids and parents love.
Flyby Kids clothing and accessories was started after ObyRollz due to the demand for matching accessories. All Flyby Kids products come in fun, stylish designs that children and parents adore. All Flyby Kids products are made with soft, breathable fabrics that are comfortable for children to wear, yet moisture-wicking (and absorbing for the dribs) with a soil release finish that parents appreciate. Meyer also enjoys creating solutions to help make these adolescent years a bit simpler for the kids and their parents. Flying and aviation is a way of life for the Meyer family and they have future plans to help children “Let Their Dreams Fly” with Flyby Kids product sales.