Holiday season is here, and local bloggers, Mandy Odle and Frangrance Specialist Kelly Englert, are teaming up with Saks Fifth Avenue to host the “Fragrance Loves Fashion” event. Here are a few details:
• And because no look is complete without a fresh face and scent, they will also be sharing some of their favorite fragrances and cosmetics to pull off the perfect party style.
• They’ll also touch on the must-having clothing items to gives as gifts this holiday season.
• The event is Friday, Dec. 2 from 6-9 p.m. at Saks Fifth Avenue, Third Level at The Fashion Mall at Keystone.
• Tickets are available for purchase at the door the night of the event. The cost for tickets is $10 and buyers will receive a redeemable gift card to use at Saks Fifth Avenue that night.
• Carmel resident Mandy Odle is a mom, lover of art, fashionista, day dreamer, makeup junkie and blogger at Madeover by Mandy. She has represented major brands including Chanel, Nars, Armani and Dior. She has also worked with celebrities in the beauty world, such as celebrity chef Michael Symon, Hollywood’s beloved Pati Dubroff and Dr. Neil Sadick, one of the world’s most respected dermatologists based out of New York. Mandy was a part of the Dior beauty team for more than five years and worked with stores such as Nordstrom and Saks Fifth Avenue on beauty events and fashion shows, including Roberto Cavalli and Rag and Bone.