Home maintenance can be intimidating, especially if you don’t have the “handy” gene, but Expert and host of “Today’s Homeowner,” Danny Lipford, simplifies the to-do list:
- Change heating system filters.
- Clean range hood filter.
- Clean all baseboard heaters.
- Change water and icemaker filters on the refrigerator.
- Thoroughly clean, oil and prepare snowblower for winter.
- Gather tools and supplies for removing snow and ice from walkways and driveways.
- Inspect washing machine hoses for leaks or damage. Replace if necessary.
- Insulate exposed water lines and hose bibs.
- Set ceiling fans to rotate clockwise and circulate warm air.
- Prepare portable or standby generator.
For more tips, go to www.TodaysHomeowner.com or follow him on social media:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube: @TodaysHomeowner