INDIANAPOLIS (WISH) – Did you see something on the WISH-TV Community Calendar and would like more information?
Here are the events we are highlighting this week:
- It’s Spring Break and while school’s out the cafeterias at the Indianapolis Public School System will be open. IPS is providing free breakfast and lunch to students at 29 locations, Monday thru Friday for the next 2 weeks. Call the 317-226-4000 or go to myips.org for details.
- Some of the area’s best and brightest minority achievers will be celebrated tomorrow night at the convention center as the Center for Leadership Development hosts their annual dinner and awards celebration.
- Now through March 31st area teens on spring break may want to check out the library’s “Teen Break-Out” Challenge. It’s 60 minutes to find hidden clues, solve puzzles and discover keys and combinations. The challenge is free but registration is required.
- They are known statewide for their outstanding food and artistry and this weekend, they’ll gather for you to see and enjoy at The Indiana State Fairgrounds during the annual Indiana Artisans Marketplace.
- Coming up Sunday, April 2nd the “Return of the Mac” mac & cheese festival kicks off it’s 2017 tour in Bloomington, Indiana. It’s being held at the Monroe County Convention Center. Each ticket gives you unlimited sampling for 2 hours.