INDIANAPOLIS (WISH) – A job fair that happened Tuesday in Indianapolis offered hundreds of job opportunities.
The job fair was at the Indianapolis Marriott East located at 7202 East 21st Street.
Work One Indy said it offered free resume reviews and interview tips.
Attendees were asked to dress professionally and to bring plenty of resumes.
Some of the employers hiring included:
- Advantage Senior Care
- Aviation Institute of Maintenance (AIM)
- Bluegreen Vacations
- Carrols LLC/Burger King
- Contemporary Services Corporation (CSC)
- Edward Electrical and Mechanical
- Empire Today
- Eskenazi Health
- Franciscan Health
- Forget Industrial Staffing
- Hoosier Gasket Corporation
- Morgan Services
- New Horizons Computer Learning Centers
- Ricker’s Convenience Stores
- Talecris Plasma Resources
- Tractor Supply Company
- The Mentor Network
- US Army
- Venture Logistics
The job fair was from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.