Win some awesome jewelry from Kendra Scott at this event, with portions of the proceeds going to the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Central Indiana.
Michelle Study-Campbell, CEO of the RMCCIN, & Dina Kancs, Community Relations and Event Manager for Kendra Scott, share details on the shining event:
Date: Thursday, April 6, 2017
Time: Doors open at 6:30, game starts at 7 p.m.
Location: The Hatch in Broad Ripple (Near the corner of Keystone and 62nd St.)
- Tickets are $40 each
- Includes two rounds of bingo, two complimentary drink tickets, appetizers, cupcakes and opportunity to shop Kendra Scott trunk show and Boutique on Wheels
- Play to win fabulous Kendra Scott jewelry pieces
- Drinks and Treats
- Wine by Monarch Beverage
- Beer by Sun King Brewing Co.
- BYO Cupcake Bar by NerdyGirl Cupcakes
- Gourmet popcorn by Just Pop In!
- Shop ‘til you drop
- Kendra Scott Trunk Show – 20% of sales donated to RMHCCIN
- Boutique on Wheels – 10% of sales donated to RMHCCIN
- Kendra Scott
- Lash Therapy Express Hair Bar & Spa
- OrangeTheory Fitness at Ironworks
- The Hatch
- The Jon & Leanor gift sets, used for the Blingo winners, are a new item to Kendra Scott. They are something that was introduced over the holidays, but were so popular, so the company decided to keep them on as a permanent addition.
- The Phara necklace, one of our most popular signature pieces, is going to be part of the Grand Prize package for the event!
- Speaking on Spring Collection
Go to www.rmhccin.org for more info or on social media @RMHCCIN.