New name, same great taste! Learn all about MOFOCO’s (Monon Food Company) new location, branding and so much more with Owner Tim Williams and Executive Chef Sam Nunery.
• MOFOCO provides fresh, healthy, gourmet lunch options for the downtown weekday warrior.
• The menu features a diverse assortment of tacos, macaroni and cheese dishes, burgers and more – all made from high-quality, fresh ingredients for optimal taste and flavor.
• Located at 72 W. New York Street
• Open weekdays from 11 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
• Quick service format – order at the counter
• Downtown, the area between Meridian and Illinois has very few restaurant selections for the weekday warrior and even fewer options for those seeking something made with quality ingredients that can be served quickly.
• MOFOCO provides the perfect option for people looking for healthy, fresh food at a good price.
• The restaurant provides services specifically designed to best accommodate downtown professionals, including mobile ordering, delivery and catering.
• The restaurant chain partnered with, THE PLAID AGENCY, a Carmel-based marketing firm to rebrand Monon Food Company as MOFOCO (a nickname started by loyal patrons).
• MOFOCO is a nickname started by loyal patrons.
• The rebranding included the new name, Web site, menus, signage/POS displays, uniforms, to-go packaging, catering packaging and more.
• The rebranding was an important part of our introduction to the downtown market because we needed to create a new, distinct high-end, fast-casual dining experience.
• MOFOCO is focused on ‘modern food convenience’ and centers on fresh ingredients and impeccable taste.
• It’s an abbreviated dining experience focused on our weekday customers’ most crucial need: convenience.
• When Tim was living on the West Coast, he made it his mission to find the perfect fish taco.
• He began to explore using fresh and healthy ingredients, combining distinctive flavors and fusing them together for impeccable taste.
• This fusion of West Coast flavor and Midwest comfort is the signature of MOFOCO.
• Catering offerings include lunch boxes, mac and cheese buffets, taco bars and more.
• When Tim opened the Monon Food Company’s Broad Ripple location in 2010, he envisioned a fast-casual restaurant where customers ordered at the counter.
• However, the location (in a house) wasn’t conducive to this type of format, so he went with a sit-down format.
• With the quick-service format of the downtown location, Tim is finally seeing his vision realized.
T’s Chipotle Taco (Gluten-Free)
Seared Cod. Chipotle Aioli. Shredded Cabbage. Pico De Gallo. Guacamole.
Served on Corn Tortillas
Crispy Tofu Taco (Vegetarian)
Tofu. Shredded Cabbage. Peanut Sauce. Mango Salsa. Cilantro. Shredded Coconut.
Served on Corn Tortillas