Pamper mom this Mother’s Day with a FREE spa day! Sherri Parker, Senior VP for Academic Affairs at Harrison College, shares more on the fun that comes with a mani, pedi and so much more!
HARRISON COLLEGE is hosting FREE LADIES SPA DAY at its DOWNTOWN campus on SATURDAY, MAY 13TH in celebration of MOTHER’S DAY. Spa services include MANICURES, PEDICURES, CHAIR MASSAGE, YOGA, & A BROW, BRAID, & BUN BAR. FREE CHILDCARE for kids 5+ will be provided.
- FREE & OPEN TO THE PUBLIC interested in learning more about educational opportunities at Harrison College in a ZERO PRESSURE environment
- Join us for a day of REST & RELAXATION featuring a wide variety of FREE services especially for all the SPECIAL WOMEN in your life – mom included!
- TOURS will be offered and ADMISSIONS STAFF will be available for questions
- SPOTS ARE LIMITED! RSVP to this event is REQUIRED by visiting Harrison.edu/DowntownEvents
ABOUT HARRISON COLLEGE:
- A large majority of our students are those who have tried college before but decide on Harrison College because of the small class sizes and personal support.
- Our most popular program is our Medical Assisting Diploma program, which is in high demand from an employer standpoint as well.
- We know our students have varying schedules, so we offer a mix of online and on-ground courses. We try to accommodate our student’s life obligations by allowing them to pursue their degrees in a way that best suits them.