Did you hear? The Junior League of Indianapolis is recruiting for its next class of volunteers! President Michelle Study-Campbell and Provisional Co-Chair Ali Norman explain how you can be a part of one of the oldest community service organizations in the city.
- The application deadline is June 1, 2017.
- Benefits to joining the Junior League:
- Organization is focused on promoting voluntarism, developing the potential of women, and improving the community through volunteer service.
- Members receive extensive training, and can take those skills and use them professionally or in other volunteer capacities.
- Lifelong friendships and relationships are rooted through these community service initiatives.
- Junior League has a focus area of preparing students for academic success, directing grant funding, volunteer hours, and technical assistance to these efforts.
- The Junior League invests nearly $250,000 annually in local organizations through grants and community partnerships.
- Members also work on key projects like 95-hour community service marathon (Around the Community-Around the Clock), Holiday Mart, volunteer with IPS School 37, and other organizations associated with the Junior League.
- Junior League members also are committed to community, collaboration, and diversity.
SEGMENT IS SPONSORED BY JUNIOR LEAGUE OF INDIANAPOLIS