101 Things to do this summer with your kids. Katy Mann from Indy with Kids is sharing the ultimate list for summer fun in Indianapolis. If the “b word” (bored) is a bad word in your house, start using the “f word” (fun)! Back this summer with their sixth annual 101 Days of Summer Fun list, you’re sure to have a summer jam packed with fun, fun, fun!
Try something new
– How about a miniature pony ride?
– Have you ever been geocaching?
– Join the summer reading program.
– Meet up at a splash pad with some friends.
Make a list with your kids
– Have you ever flown a kite?
Take a lesson
– Swim lessons are a popular choice and it’s an important life skill
More ideas online at www.indywithkids.com