Lemon shakeups, wings, giant tenderloins and more! Get your “festival face” ON because it’s almost time for the St. Simon Festival, and you’re invited!
Here are the details:
Saint Simon Festival
June 8-10, St. Simon the Apostle Church
– Warmer temperatures means festival and fair season is here, and one of the first festivals of the Summer is the St. Simon Festival on on Indy’s northeast side
– St. Simon the Apostle Catholic Church is home to the city’s largest Catholic Parish Festival, bringing in more than 20,000 people over the 3-day event
– This year’s Festival is next weekend, June 8, 9, 10th, featuring carnival rides for children and adults, a Kid Zone for younger festival goers, carnival games, food and drink, a 21+ casino and live entertainment from bands like My Yellow Rickshaw.
– In addition to massive tenderloins, the most popular food item every year is the Lemon Shake Up, which we are making on air today.
– Lemon Shake-ups are made from fresh-squeezed lemons and simple syrup made from real sugar
To learn more, visit: