Leave the car at home tomorrow and CANOE to work instead! Friday marks the 6th annual “Canoe to Work Day,” and you’re invited to come on out!
- Mayor Hogsett will be there this year with an address for participants at 7:15, then canoeing along with us.
- Started by Christopher B. Burke Engineering, LLC. six years ago.
- Launches from access point off Fall Creek at 7:30 a.m. that day and exits near the Indianapolis Zoo. If interested in joining us, contact on our FB event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/1785833461746351/
- You can use a canoe or kayak
- Not the easiest commute but helps put a focus on our waterways
- So many gorgeous waterways around the state to explore
- Indiana’s waterways are a valuable resource
- The annual commute by canoe is a great way to promote a corporate culture of fitness and wellness
- This year’s partners: The City of Indianapolis, Citizens Energy Group, White River Canoe Company, Indianapolis Zoo and Bee Coffee Roasters.
To learn more, visit: