GREENWOOD, Ind. (WISH) — Franciscan Health has announced its plan to construct a multi-million dollar facility to treat Johnson County.
The new facility will be called Franciscan Health Stones Crossing Hospital and will be located at 1703 West Stones Crossing Road.
The center will provide the same services found at Franciscan Health Indianapolis and Mooresville, except on a smaller scale.
The new micro-hospital and emergency center will feature the following:
- Diagnostic imaging center (MRI, CT, ultrasound, X-ray)
- Rehabilitation services for physical, occupational and speech therapies
- Clinical lab services
- Specialty clinic offering orthopedics, orthopedic sports medicine, breast care specialists, dermatology
- Family medicine and internal medicine physician offices
- Pediatrics clinic
- OB/GYN physician offices
- Medical spa (massage therapy, body sculpting and hydrafacial services)
- Vein center
- Bone density testing
- Conference center for community events and meetings
Franciscan Health plans to hold a groundbreaking ceremony on June 29.
Construction is scheduled to be completed in fall of 2018.