Craving an on-the-go breakfast? Switch up your daily routine with “better breakfast ideas” that are sure to make it a GOOD MORNING! Lifestyle Expert Missi Perez shows us a few products to get us going!
- Change up your daily toast using KRUPS 2 Slice Toaster (SRP $39.99 and available at Target):
- Features 6 browning levels
- Compact and efficient
- Removable crumb tray for easy cleaning and extra high-lift for easily remove bread without burning your fingers
- Blender Breakfasts On-The-Go
- Smoothies and smoothie bowls to whip up before you head out the door, featuring Carrington Farms Chia Seeds and Carrington Farms Organic Flax Hemp Blend
- Carrington Farms Chia Seeds (SRP: $9.49) – ready to eat chia seeds that are naturally gluten free and high in iron, fiber, and potassium. Available at select Costco retailers, Wegmans and CarringtonFarms.com
- Carrington Farms Organic Flax Hemp Blend (SRP: $8.99) – a flavorful combination that provides energy, vitality, and strengthens your immune system. Available at health food stores nationwide and CarringtonFarms.com
- Delicious alternative to on-the-go breakfast – Munk Pack ready-to-eat Oatmeal Fruit Squeezes:
- Packed with whole grain, gluten free oats & delicious fruit bites, only 90-110 calories per pouch.
- SRP: $2.49 per pouch and $13.79 for a 6-pack.
- Where to Buy: MunkPack.com, Amazon.com, select retailers (Target, Whole Foods Market)
- Upgrade your Oats with T-fal’s 8QT Clipso Pressure Cooker:
- Allows users to prepare elaborate and impressive meals very quickly and safely
- Features a unique one-hand system that allows users to open and close the lid with only one hand
- SRP: $119.99
- Where to Buy: Amazon.com
To learn more, visit: