Best this, best that! It’s the best of Indiana, and it’s time to cast your vote!
Laura Minzes, Associate Vice President, State Historic Sites, shares more on this year’s contenders:
- Best sites to see the fall colors
- Gene Stratton-Porter State Historic Site
- Lanier Mansion State Historic Site
- C. Steele State Historic Site
- Best site for all things Halloween
- Culbertson Mansion State Historic Site
- Best site for living history
- Vincennes State Historic Site (Muster on the Wabash – re-enactment of Harrison gathering his troops to head up the Wabash for the battle of Tippecanoe)
- Best weekend getaway
- New Harmony State Historic Site
To vote, visit https://visitindiana.com/.
Learn more at: