Come celebrate and explore Mexican art and culture by learning about the holiday’s traditions, participating in crafts and enjoying treats. Aili McGill, Nickel Plate Arts Director, and Artist Kat Ho, tell us more:
- Nickel Plate Arts celebrates Day of the Dead on Wednesday, Nov. 1 from 3-8 p.m. at the Nickel Plate Arts campus, 107 S. 8th St. in Noblesville
- Nickel Plate Art’s version of this festive holiday amplifies the holiday’s artistic elements to appeal to both kids and adults.
- Includes activities like the creation of altars, laying out offerings, and sharing food, music and stories with loved ones.
- Admission is free and no registration is required, but participation in craft activities is $5 each.
- For more information, visit www.nickelplatearts.org