Bring together ALL the flavors of Thanksgiving in one recipe – Apple, Cranberry, Brussels Sprouts Medley! The Produce Mom’s Lori Taylor shows us how!
1 – Sweet Potato Casserole with Kale Sprouts & Pecans –
- Looks like row crops/farm –> fun way to get the kids involved
2 – Beer-Braised Brussels Sprouts – http://www.oceanmist.com/recipes/beer-braised-brussels-sprouts-with-mustard-sauce/
- Using beer from a local brewery
Sweet Potato Bar and Sweet Potato Dessert
1 – Baked Sweet Potato Spread + toppings ideas (2 sweets + 1 savory)
- Butter, Cinnamon, Marshmallow, Caramel
- Flavors of Thanksgiving – cranberry, apple, brussels sprouts
- Ricotta cheese, honey, toasted nuts
2 – Mini Sweet Potato Pies inspired from: https://www.mybakingaddiction.com/mini-sweet-potato-pies/
Don’t forget: TEXT INDYSTYLE to 55498 to receive a FREE “Sweet Spud Love” e-book!
To learn more, visit www.theproducemom.com.