Come Thanksgiving, many of us will be counting our blessings and reminding ourselves what we are thankful for. But what if you want to do something a little more special? Maybe you have a friend or family member who night not be with you this holiday. Perhaps they’re in the hospital, a nursing home or live far away.
Today on Indy Style, Aimee Kandrac, Founder, WhatFriendsDo, shares a few ideas that are sure to brighten up anyone’s holiday.
- Make a thankful napkin – list reasons you are thankful for the person–have others write reasons as well
- Make a thanksgiving towel, everyone can put hands on to make turkeys
- These can serve as keepsakes
- If someone is in the hospital it will be nice to have the meal with a reminder of loved ones
- Make a gift box/care package
- WhatFriendsDo Cozy Thanks Giving Box is already put together for you includes many cozy items you can give to a friend or hostess.
To learn more, visit: