Want to make a statement with your holiday gifts? Why not “jazz things up a bit” with your gift boxes?
Jen Perry, Chief Marketing Officer of BoxUp, tells us more:
- BoxUp is a Terre Haute-based custom box printing company that prints boxes in quantities as few as 12 at a low cost. BoxUp launched in 2016 at the inaugural sellers’ conference for Etsy. In its first year, the company has quadrupled its production capacity and doubled its staff.
- At-home entrepreneurs ship their goods in these special boxes, brides have created wedding boxes for out-of-town guests, and universities and nonprofits customize boxes for donor gifts.
- BoxUp is growing like crazy because of the explosion of e-commerce and subscription box industry (think Birchbox and Stitch Fix). Subscription boxes – which deliver clothes, makeup, wine, meals and more to subscribers on a regular basis – are now a $5 billion industry, according to the Subscription Trade Association.
- While big dogs Stitch Fix and Birchbox lead the market, home-based entrepreneurs have gotten into the game, too. BoxUp customers include such Indiana-based subscription-box services as DAPR Club for men’s style, ShredBoxMonthly for BMX gear, and Everyday Sanctuary for faith-related experiences.
- The small business entrepreneurs who use buy our boxes want their customers to be delighted with the ‘unboxing’ experience. Presentation and brand perception create an emotional response, and that matters a lot.
To learn more, visit BoxUp.com.