Many of us have teens in our lives, and what’s harder to do than get them to put down their cell phones? Buy gifts for them! Mackenzie Harris, the director of marketing and business development at Hamilton Town Center, shares some suggestions on how to make those tough-to-shop-for teens happy with what’s under the tree!
- Teens are arguably the hardest age group to buy for. Hamilton Town Center has the perfect retailer mix to combat your shopping woes.
- Get outside and enjoy the crisp feel at Hamilton Town Center while you do your holiday shopping.
Sweet Olive Boutique:
This is the newest addition to Hamilton Town Center and it’s locally owned. Since today is Cyber Monday, you can use the code SWEETCYBER25 to receive 25% off at shopsweetolive.com. All of these gifts are $25 or less!
- CC Beanie: These beanies are best sellers for any age, but they are great for teens. They come in a variety of colors.
- Scarf: A basic knit scarf is a gift you can’t go wrong with. It can be added to any outfit in the winter months.
- Handmade mug with a message: These mugs have the best messages on them and they are handmade here in Indy. Sweet Olive has a variety of mugs with a message, but this is perfect for the teens who love their tea or coffee.
- Set of 3 Erimish Bracelets: Erimish bracelets are another great gift for teens because they can mix and match and wear them in a variety of ways.
- Mixology Scents: Mixology is an alcohol-free perfume and it’s travel friendly in this roller ball. Your teen can take it on the go and the scents are amazing.
Home Grown Indiana
This is a locally owned boutique! If you missed them for Small Business Saturday, don’t worry; they still have lots of great gifts like these:
- Bath Bombs: Being a teen can be stressful. Help them unwind!
- Shirts: Help them show their Indiana pride.
- Keychains/magnets: They may be going to College in another state soon, help them remember home!
- Wood sign.
Bed, Bath and Beyond
This place is perfect for the tough-to-buy-for teen. There’s such a huge selection, and high school sales associates even hand picked these gifts so you know you’re getting something that will be a hit:
- Google Chrome Cast: it makes a not smart TV, a smart TV.
- Boom town speaker: allows them to play music anytime.
- Atari and Genesis flashback games: Nostalgia for the 90s is big, even with an age group that wasn’t actually living!
- Drone- whether it’s to get great, aerial Instagram photos or just for fun, drones will be big among teens this year.
- Ugg bedding- that’s right! Ugg makes more than just their popular shoe. The softness and warmth from this bedding is unrivaled.
46% of shoppers this year plan to buy games as gifts. These are sure to be the “big ticket” games this season:
- Mario Odyssey (Nintendo Switch).
- Call of Duty WWII (Xbox One).
- NBA 2K18 (Play Station 4).
Dick’s Sporting Goods
Many teens are sports fans or are looking at college options. Sports attire and college pride wear make excellent holiday gifts.
- Adidas sneakers- classic look for casual wear.
- Purdue and IU apparel.
- Pacers jersey: It’s prime Pacers season, pair this jersey with some tickets to a game.
Most Hamilton Town Center retailers also offer gift cards. Gift cards are a good way to play it safe and let the receiver pick out what they really want.
For more information about upcoming events at Hamilton Town Center, visit the website www.shophamiltontowncenter.com, like us on Facebook www.facebook.com/HamiltonTownCtr and follow the shopping center on Twitter @ShopHamiltonTC.