It’s popular, and we can see why! Check out these top selling dishes from the “sharing plates menu”!
The jam is also a great condiment for our charcuterie duck prosciutto. These are available Gluten-free (Menu denotes gluten-free, vegan and lactose free, including options for dietary restrictions, too.)
Offered on the Happy Hour (every day from 3-6pm, favorites available from $3-$6)
Fig Jam for Bruléed Brie Canapes
- 2 ¼ c. dried black mission figs
- 1/8 t. cinnamon
- zest & juice of 1 lemon
- 1/3 c. orange juice
- 1 T. ginger puree
- 1 t. pectin
- 2 c. cider vinegar
- 3 c. sugar
- Use a food processor to pulse figs until mostly chopped into small pieces.
- Add cinnamon, lemon zest & juice, OJ, ginger puree & pectin. Blend until relatively smooth.
- In a sauce pan combine cider vinegar & sugar.
- Heat on medium heat until the sugar dissolves.
- Once dissolved, whisk in the fig mixture. Bring to a boil & stir regularly.
- Cook for 3-5 minutes.
- Use an immersion blender or food processor to mix until completely smooth.
Sake Marinade for Scallop Wonton Tacos
- 1 bottle sake wine
- ½ c. roasted garlic puree
- 1 c. olive oil
- 2 T. ginger puree
- ¼ c. sugar
- 2 T. sesame oil
- 2 T. soy sauce
- 5# bay scallops
- Combine all ingredients & pulse to mix well.
- Put scallops in the marinade & stir to mix.
To learn more, visit www.carmelcitycenter.com.
- divvycarmel.com and #divvycarmel on Instagram, Facebook & Twitter
SEGMENT IS SPONSORED BY CARMEL CITY CENTER