To keep guests from cheating on their New Year’s Resolutions, Hard Rock Cafe Indianapolis is rolling out four, limited-edition cocktails, made with the most authentic and fresh ingredients!
Edgar Rodriguez and Matthew Kennedy, Hard Rock Cafe, make us some guilt-free cocktails that you’ll feel “oh so good” about sipping!
- Available now until March 13, each of our new cocktails reflect the latest mixology trends and feature house-made ingredients
- The four new cocktails include:
- Fresh Margarita Martini – the perfect combination of a margarita and a martini, this cocktail includes organic 100 percent blue agave tequila, fresh lime juice, a squeeze of fresh orange juice, agave nectar, shaken and served martini style with a half-salted rim for customized enjoyment
- Pineapple Honey Smash – Hard Rock’s take on a classic smash, this sip mixes Grey Goose Vodka, Domaine de Canton Ginger Liqueur, hand-muddled fresh pineapple, fresh basil and lemon juice with a house-made honey syrup for a refreshingly tangy taste
- Sparkling Berry Sangria – a sangria worth singing about with its signature blend of red wine, Wildberry Monin, cranberry juice and squeeze of orange topped with bubbly Prosecco for a light and trendy treat
- Wildberry Sangria-Rita – a duet between the Sparkling Berry Sangria and a freshly shaken margarita creating a Rockstar combination of two legendary cocktail categories
- Guests are invited to come try the new cocktail offerings at Hard Rock Cafe Indianapolis located at 49 S Meridian St
- For more information on Hard Rock Cafe Indianapolis’ new Beverage Spotlight program, visit http://www.hardrock.com/cafes/indianapolis/
- Website: http://www.hardrock.com/cafes/indianapolis/