INDIANAPOLIS (WISH) — Thursday, July 30 is National Cheesecake Day and you’ve got an opportunity to get a slice at half the price.
All you have to do is head over to The Cheesecake Factory at Keystone at the Crossing on the north side of Indianapolis.
Patrick Fraley and Brandy Hoover, with the Cheesecake Factory, were on 24-Hour News 8 at noon Thursday to talk more about the “Any Slice, Half Price” deal for dine-in guests.
Diners can try their new Salted Caramel Cheesecake, and for every slice sold, the restaurant will donate 25 cents to help feed hungry Americans in our community.
One more way they’re celebrating National Cheesecake Day is with a fun contest. Just take a selfie with a slice of any of their legendary Cheesecakes on July 30 and click here for details on how to enter to win a prize.
Check out the recipe below to make your own delectable cheese cake:
• 8 oz. Unsalted Butter
• 2 Cups Dark Brown Sugar
• 2 ea. Eggs
• 3 tsp. Vanilla
• ¼ tsp Kosher Salt
• 2 Cups All Purpose Flour
1. Combine Melted Butter, Brown Sugar & Eggs in a bowl & mix thoroughly with a spatula.
2. Add the following to the mixture: Vanilla, Kosher Salt & All Purpose Flour; Mix thoroughly with a spatula.
3. Pre-heat oven to 330 degrees.
4. Lightly coat 9”x13” glass baking pan with Baking Spray.
5. Spread the batter into the baking pan & bake for approximately 25-30 minutes.
6. Before removing from oven, check for doneness by inserting a toothpick into the center of the blonde brownie.
7. If done, toothpick will come out clean.
8. Allow to cool to room temperature before cutting.
Blonde Brownie Cheesecake Sundaes
• Blonde Brownies (see recipe above)
• Deeply Chilled Cheesecake Slices (We recommend Adam’s Peanut Butter Cup Fudge Ripple, Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake & Fresh Banana Cream)
• Assorted Sundae Toppings
• Whipped Cream
• Maraschino Cherry
1. Cut Blonde Brownies into squares.
2. Place a Blonde Brownie Square in the bottom of a glass sundae dish.
3. Using an ice cream scoop, portion a deeply chilled slice of your favorite cheesecake into round scoops & place on top of Blonde Brownie.
4. Top with complementary toppings (caramel sauce, hot fudge, chopped nuts, toffee pieces, etc.)
5. Garnish with whipped cream & cherry and enjoy!