Singing for a cause! Today on Indy Style, we learn more about the 3rd annual Music + Technology Festival Indy, which helps raise money for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society of Indiana. In the past two years, the event has raised $30,000 and organizers hope to do even better this year!
– It’s Sunday, May 1, from 3-7p.m. at the Rathskeller. Six local bands will be performing and several local food vendors will be on site.
– The Rathskeller donates the facility in memory of an employee who lost a battle with Leukemia.
– Money is donated to the Leukemia and Lymphoma society of Indiana towards 2 candidates, Jake Merrill and Brittany Young who are up for Man & Woman of the Year.
– It’s a FAMILY FRIENDLY event, kids get in free.
– Live DJ, 6 live bands, Brozinni’s Pizzeria Truck, Big Ron’s Bistro Truck, and every technology company in central Indiana!
3:00 – 4:00 Top Shelf
4:30 – 5:30 RocKandy
6:00 – 7:00 Cadillac Scott & The Snakehandlers
Event Site: www.musictechindy.org