Indy-based Litz Real Estate and Litz & Eaton Development Company, a family-owned real estate services company, is benefiting from the renowned “Month of May” at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. The real estate company is sponsoring IndyCar driver Tony Kanaan this month and recently remodeled a home for the Kanaan family for their stay here in Indy in exchange for logo placement on Tony’s helmet.
Litz Real Estate President Brad Litz, who has 15+ years of experience in the real estate industry, explains how he typically goes about renovating a home, when the right time to renovate is, the latest designs and styles that resonate with buyers and items to consider when revamping a home. Brad also shows sneak peek photos of the home he gave a facelift to for the Kanaan family and discusses his first-ever motorsports partnership.
- Litz Real Estate is a family-owned company comprised of experienced realtors, developers and even appraisers.
- Litz specializes in developments and appraisals for both residential and commercial properties including industrial, retail and office spaces.
- Litz & Eaton is known for its home renovations in the historic Northside communities.
- Discuss the partnership between Tony and Litz Real Estate during the month of May:
- Tony is leasing a Litz & Eaton renovated 4,000-square-foot home during his time in Indianapolis in exchange for promotion of Litz Real Estate during the IndyCar Series races. Throughout both races, Kanaan will sport the Litz Real Estate logo on his helmet.
- This is Litz Real Estate’s first-ever motorsports partnership.
For more, go to .http://litzrealestate.com