Grab the family and take a quick trip this week to Dublin, Ohio. Nestled in the heart of Central Ohio, it’s just under three hours to get there from Indy, offering the charm of a quaint Irish village with the amenities and activities of a big city!
ABOUT DUBLIN, OHIO:
• Dublin offers a plethora of events and activities for families to explore. Dublin is home to the nation’s #1 zoo – the Columbus Zoo and Aquarium, which has more than 10,000 animals representing over 600 species from around the globe. In addition to the zoo, Dublin also has a large collection of public art and a variety of outdoor activities, including climbing walls, waterfalls and kayaking.
• Dublin is also home to several Irish must-see happenings that pay homage to its sister city – in Dublin, Ohio, being Irish really is an attitude.
– The world famous Dublin Irish Festival is coming up in just a few weeks on August 5-7.
– This year’s festival will include traditional favorites such as the Columbus Feis Dancing Competition.
– To demonstrate some of what you’ll see at the festival, we have dancers from Richens/Timm Academy of Irish Dance to show you a traditional Irish jig.
– The dancers will then perform a short Irish dance.
SEGMENT IS SPONSORED BY DUBLIN CVB