Going strong, for years and years! If you’re in the mood for quick, delicious Italian food, look no further than Fazoli’s. Today on Indy Style, Megan Cunningham and Pierre Frieson introduce us to their new catering menu, sure to help you get through your busy schedule. They also show us how they prepare pasta three different ways!
• Fazoli’s is America’s largest fast-casual Italian chain with nearly 220 restaurants in 24 states.
• Fazoli’s stands out in the marketplace as a brand that offers a real Italian dining experience for hardworking people who want a break from ordinary fast food, but without spending more.
• At Fazoli’s, we pride ourselves on empowering togetherness for friends and family through our fresh food and welcoming atmosphere.
New Catering Program
• Just this month, Fazoli’s has announced an enhanced catering program featuring new menu items, available for pick-up or delivery* at all of its corporate-owned restaurants in Indianapolis.
• Through Fazoli’s customizable catering menu, customers can choose from a variety of easy-to-order options, including bundled meals, Submarinos® box lunches and cold sandwich boxes that come served with a large side, fresh made, specialty and oven-baked pastas, inSALADas, as well as sweet treats and beverages, that best suits their party needs.
• Some of the new menu items available include Baked Fettuccini Alfredo with Chicken, an Antipasto Platter and Tortellini Pasta salad, as well as a Seasonal Cheesecake, Brownie Platter, and mini desserts called Sweet Bites.
• For larger crowds, Fazoli’s provides complete meal deals for up to six people and party pans for up to 18 people.
• Call 888-fazolis for more information on catering with Fazoli’s. www.fazolis.com.
SEGMENT IS SPONSORED BY FAZOLI’S