What a season it’s been for the Indy Eleven… and it’s not over yet! Indiana’s Team will make its debut in the NASL’s postseason on Saturday, Nov. 5 with a matchup in The Championship Semifinals against FC Edmonton. Kickoff at IUPUI’s Carroll Stadium is set for 3 p.m. ET, while tailgate parking lots will open at noon in advance of the biggest game in Indy Eleven’s growing history.
While tickets are moving fast they do still remain and can be purchased online at semifinal.indyeleven.com or over the phone beginning at 9:00 a.m. every day leading up to kickoff at 317-685-1100. For those that can’t make it to “The Mike,” the game will air live locally on WISH-TV and online via ESPN3.com, while CBS Sports Network will air a tape-delay broadcast at 1:00 p.m. ET on Sunday afternoon.
By virtue of winning the Spring Season title and finishing second in points during the Combined Season behind Fall champion New York, Indy Eleven will serve as the No. 2 seed in The Championship, while FC Edmonton enters the NASL’s four-team postseason tournament as the No. 3 seed. The winner on Saturday afternoon will take on the victor of the No. 1 New York vs. No. 4 Rayo OKC contest (taking place Saturday at 7:00 p.m. ET) next weekend in The Championship Final for the chance to lift the Soccer Bowl Trophy.
Indy Eleven will prepare for this weekend’s massive match with Wednesday and Thursday training sessions at Westfield’s Grand Park before shifting to Carroll Stadium for its final practice on Friday morning. See the below schedule for full details including projected training times and contact information.
Thursday, Nov. 3: Training at Grand Park, 10:00-11:30 a.m. ET
Friday, Nov. 4: Training at IUPUI’s Carroll Stadium in Indianapolis, 9:30-10:20 a.m. ET
Saturday, Nov. 5: #2 Indy Eleven vs. #3 FC Edmonton – The Championship Semifinals
– 3:00 p.m. ET kickoff at IUPUI’s Carroll Stadium
– TV: WISH-TV (live) & CBS Sports Network (tape-delay Sunday at 1:00 pm)
– Online: ESPN3.com (subscription necessary)
– Live updates: @IndyElevenLive Twitter feed & NASL.com Match Center
- “The Championship” Semifinal vs. FC Edmonton
- Early 3:00 pm kickoff at IUPUI’s Carroll Stadium
- Live on WISH-TV if you can’t make it
- Tickets still available – semifinal.indyeleven.com or 317-685-1100
- First 5,000 fans to get gameday poster attached c/o Central Indiana Honda Dealers, who have donated 500+ to students & staff at 9 different IPS Schools
- Indy’s own Angela Brown & Josh Kaufman to sing national anthems prior to the game
- Finished regular season undefeated at home (13 wins, 3 ties), so looking to continue momentum into the postseason and make next weekend’s Fina
- Goalkeeper Jon Busch gloves auction for his “Saves for SEALs” program
- Online auction for game-worn, autograph gloves and limited edition pink Indy Eleven scarf to go live this morning
- Auction to run through 11:59 on Veterans’ Day, Nov. 11
- All proceeds go to the Navy SEALs Foundation
- www.indyeleven.com/savesforseals for auction link & more info on the Saves for SEALs program
To learn more, visit: www.IndyEleven.com / Follow IndyEleven on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram