Want to get rid of those unsightly bulges? Want to get rid of those jowls and sagging skin on your neck?
Thanks to some of the latest technology from Invasix Aesthetic Solutions, Dr. Sally Booth of Booth Dermatology is able to offer Radiofrequency-assisted lipolysis (RFAL).
All over the world people are opting for cosmetic treatment to help knock off a few of those extra pounds and unwanted bulges and sagging skin, but not every treatment is able to provide the most satisfying results. Lack of skin elasticity and safety concerns are amongst the most common concerns when considering traditional liposuction. RFAL is able to provide an alternative that is considered a safer procedure with more satisfying results.
- Skin appears tighter
Unfortunately for many, traditional methods of liposuction are able to remove fat but the technique doesn’t offer much assistance for the skin to repair, often times leaving the area looking saggy. Because of this, professionals are more inclined to deny patients the treatment to avoid patient dissatisfaction. Now with RFAL here at our dermatology and cosmetic care center, we are able to provide you with a treatment that not only provides a more precise method of removing fat cells from the body, but due to the thermal assistance the treatment helps stimulate the collagen. This helps to tighten and refresh the skin’s surface, offering a more visually satisfying result.
- Less down-time
When comparing the two treatments, RFAL provides a less damaging alternative. Radiofrequency-assisted lipolysis uses radiofrequency energy to dissolve the fat cells, causing less trauma to the area and providing more precise results accompanied by skin tightening.
Basically, the technique incorporates two separate elements. Against the surface of the skin sits the radiofrequency element of the device that is moved along the focus area, sending thermal signals into the skin to melt the fat cells. At the same time, the suction element of the RFAL is moved below the surface of the skin, capturing the unwanted fat cells and removing them from the body. The radiofrequency energy is then focused beneath the surface of the skin to promote collagen and resultant skin tightening.
Because the treatment uses radiofrequency energy to dissolve the fat cells, it is able to enhance the treatment outcome and minimalize the post-surgery effects. Radiofrequency-assisted lipolysis and liposuction provides the following key benefits for the patient:
- More comfortable and safer than traditional liposuction
- Reduced patient downtime due to less trauma to the area
- RF thermal energy stimulates melting of fat and collagen proliferation, helping the skin to tighten post-treatment – this means the treatment could possibly be implemented for patients who may not be applicable for traditional liposuction
As with most minimally-invasive procedures, there are risks involved. It is important to book a consultation with us to get all the details concerning the procedure. Here at Booth Dermatology & Cosmetic Care Center, we approach each case individually and will ensure you have all the information you need prior to commencing your treatment plan.
From website: http://inmodemd.com/devices/rfal/
What Makes RFAL Real?
- A contained thermal field created by an electrical current, flowing directly from the tip of the cannula to the external electrode placed on the skin’s surface.
- 100% energy concentration in the treatment zone, maximizing fat coagulation and contraction of the fibrous septa.
- Optimal temperature gradient between the internal electrode and skin’s surface, with controllable temperature on both ends.
- RF power auto-adjustment in real time according to temperature and impedance measurements.
- Uniform heating of both the subdermal layer and skin’s surface via temperature monitoring and power control.
- Unique cannula tip design allowing both “stamping” and “moving” treatment techniques.
For more info, go to www.BoothDermatology.com.
SEGMENT IS SPONSORED BY BOOTH DERMATOLOGY