Summer provides many challenges, but that doesn’t mean we shouldn’t get going and make some memories! Here to share some timely summer survival tips is Colleen Burns-Harristhal, Founder of The Mom on the Run blog, mother of six, TV journalist and Author of Momarchy: Why Moms Rule the World.
COLLEEN’S SUPER SUMMER SURVIVAL TIPS INCLUDE:
- FUN FOODS: Why eating out doesn’t have to mean eating unhealthy foods
- TIME SAVERS: Meals that will help you save time for some real fun
- EXPLORE TOGETHER: Planning memorable trips on a budget
- CLEANING UP: Simple hacks to save mom’s time and sanity
- TECH FLEX: How new appliances can be a mom’s best friend
Burns-Harristhal is the founder of The Mom on The Run blog. As the mother of 6 boys, ages 7 to 18, Colleen knows how to survive a hectic summer. She is also a former reporter and anchor for a national news network and covered local beats for CBS affiliates in Illinois and Minnesota. She was also the producer for the nationally syndicated Emmy Award winning show Smarter Living, and regular contributor for PBS and The Weather Channel. Colleen is also the co-author of a best-selling book, ‘MOMARCHY, Why Moms Rule the World.’
To learn more, visit www.TipsOnTV.com.
SEGMENT IS SPONSORED BY SAMSUNG, CLOROX, CRUNCHMASTER, BOSTON MARKET