The old idiom that you “can’t wear white after Labor Day” is not true anymore! We can put that to rest and embrace these looks from retailers at Circle Centre Mall. Leslie Payne, the director of marketing and business development at Circle Centre is here to show us how wearing white in winter is trendy and fashionable!
- Circle Centre Mall is your one-stop shop for all of your holiday needs this season because of our great retailer mix, as shown with these models.
- Wearing white isn’t just for before Labor Day anymore; white is a winter color too and these models from Circle Centre retailers show us how it’s done
- Circle Centre Mall is the downtown shopping destination for all of these great, trendy looks and more!
Leslie’s look from Carson’s
- Thick material makes it ideal for wearing into winter
- The long sleeves add an extra flair but also serve to keep us warm
Amanda’s look from Carson’s
- This white look is perfect for winter time in the office
- The Tahari blazer dresses it up, but the ruched sleeves keep it fun
- The lace Skylar and Jade top makes this look really feminine and fun
- The white jeans are a staple piece everyone should have in their wardrobe for year-round fashion
Briana’s look from New York and Co
- The scalloped edges on the bell sleeves of the sweater incorporate two really hot trends right now
- The “paper bag” waist on these pants is also perfect for the holiday time because you’re eating a lot of unhealthy food and these pants are extremely comfortable
Mary’s look from Banana Republic
- The blush blouse is a good way to ease into wearing white this winter if you’re still skeptical
- The tie sleeves make this more than just an ordinary sweater, and turn it into a real trend piece to have in your closet
- Again, the white skinny jeans are a staple that you need that can be great all year round.
To learn more, visit www.shopcirclecentre.com.