It’s City Market’s biggest fundraiser of the year, and YOU’RE invited! Come celebrate with a 1950s rock ‘n roll theme, honoring the final concert held in the old Tomlinson Hall. The concert – “The Fantabulous Rock N Roll Show of ‘57” – was held Nov. 14, 1957, and featured 50 musicians including Ray Charles.
Joe Perin, Public Relations and Events Manager at The Indianapolis City Market, and Laura Walters, founder of Style Riot, tell us more about MRKT Ball.
Senator Dick Lugar will be appearing at MRKT BALL as the guest of honor
– MRKT BALL is an adaptation of old event “To Market To Market Ball”.
– First held last year, celebrates history of Historic City Market House (now 131 years old!).
– MRKT BALL features free samples from City Market merchants, complementary drinks at Tomlinson Tap Room, live performance by Chamber Music band, a silent auction, games and activities (ping-pong, corn hole, photo booth, duckpin sized bowling lane!).
– ALL proceeds of the event go to support the Indy City Market
– SPECIAL TICKET PROMO for Indy Style viewers. Get tickets through the event website, www.mrktballindy.com, and use the promo code INDYSTYLEMRKTBALL for the discount!
To learn more, visit:
Queen Bee Vintage
The address: 111 E 16th St, Indianapolis, IN 46202