INDIANAPOLIS (WISH) – The Indiana State Fair announced the first five concerts of the 2017 State Fair Tuesday morning.
Tuesday’s announced concerts are just a handful of the 17 concerts to hit the free stage during this year’s state fair.
The announced concerts are as follows:
- George Thorogood and The Destroyers – Friday, August 4
- Yacht Rock Revival Tour 2017 – Thursday, August 10
- Blue October – Friday, August 11
- Patti LaBelle – Thursday, August 17
- Kiefer Sutherland – Friday, August 18
Tickets are currently available on the Indiana State Fair’s website for $8, plus a convenience fee and can also be purchased, during regular business hours, at the Indiana Farmers Coliseum box office.
More shows hitting the free stage will be announced soon.
This year’s Indiana State Fair will run from Aug. 4-20.