Maybe you wanted to be a firefighter or an astronaut but then life got in the way. Or maybe you dreamed of owning your own business, traveling the world or learning a second language, but for whatever reason that never happened. Or just maybe you had some kind of setback that made you put your dreams on hold. Whatever the case, most of us are our own worst enemies when it comes to accomplishing those dreams and getting what we really want in life.
Willie Jolley, named America’s Comeback King by Success Magazine, one of the world’s best known motivational speakers, author of A Setback is a Setup for a Comeback and It Only Takes a Minute to Change Your Life, who has the #1 rated motivational radio program on Sirius XM, offers 10 tips to achieving your dreams.
You have to believe that it really is important to dream big…think about the vision for your future.”
Below in the initial pitch were the points about achieving your dreams.
Here are a few more points:
– Make a commitment. Then make a commitment to your commitment.
– It is not whether you get knocked down; it is whether you get up again.
– Expect to win, refuse to lose and never give up.
– Set priorities and keep the main thing the main thing.
– Develop a strong will to win.
– No matter how many times you fail, keep getting back up.
– If you know the why, you can withstand any how. Focus on the why.
– You are the only one who will never leave you, so learn to love you.
– Before you can lead many, you must be able to lead one.
– There’s no substitute for excellence, so make excellence a priority.
For more information, visit the website at williejolley.com